University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Fee Structure: In order to register for the academic year in the University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law, all students need to show proof of sponsorship by Higher education student loans board or payment of registration, tuition fees and all other expenses by the beginning of the term/semester.
Local payments for fees should be paid by using control numbers obtained through the University Students’ Academic Registration Information System (ARIS) accounts. Payment using the control numbers can be made at the nearest bank or mobile money. All payments must be receipted.
University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Fee Structure
University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Fee Structure is one of the most important things to look for when you are looking for a course to join at University of Dar es salaam. You should always make sure that you have all the information about the fees before you decide on anything.
If you have been selected to join the school of law at UDSM and now you are looking for information about tuition fee and other expenses involved we have got you covered. Below we have outlined the University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Fee Structure for different courses offered.
University Of Dar es Salaam School Tuition Fees
- Bachelor of Arts in Law Enforcement school fee is Tsh 1,300,000 for Tanzanian students and 2,700Usd for foregners
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Tuition fee at the University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law is Tsh 1,500,000 for Tanzanians and 3,500Usd for foregners students.
University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Direct University Costs
In addition to the tuition fee each student (regardless of sponsorship or the Means Testing Grade) MUST pay the following approved Direct University Costs:
- ID fee for Tanzanians is Tzs 5,000 while for foreigners is 5 Usd
- Registration fee for Tanzanians is Tzs 5,000 while for foreigners is 100Usd
- Examination Fee for Tanzanians is Tzs 12,000 while for foreigners is 120Usd
- Medical Capitation Fees for Tanzanians is Tzs 50,400 while for foreigners is 125Usd
- Student Union Fee for Tanzanians is Tzs 5,000 while for foreigners is 15Usd
- TCU Quality Assurance Cost for Tanzanians is Tzs 20,000 while for foreigners is 10 Usd
- Campus Halls/Hostels TZS. 800.00 per student per day × 119 days per each semester for Undergraduate Students while Off Campus Halls/Hostels cost TZS. 500.00 per student per day × 119 days per each semester for Undergraduate Students
- Accommodation Caution Money at University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law is TZS. 10,000/= payable once during the first year for the main campus but an extra TZS. 10,464.46 per month or TZS. 41,860.00 per semester will be charged when the University provides additional facilities like refrigerators, cookers, etc.
- University of Iringa UoI Fee Structure 2022/2023
- National College of Tourism Fee Structure | Ada Ya Chuo Cha Utalii
- Chuo Cha Mipango Dodoma Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Fee Structure Kampala International University 2022/2023
- Fee Structure Jordan University College 2022/2023
- IRDP Fee Structure For Various Courses 2022/2023
- Institute of Public Administration Fee Structure 2022/2023
- The Institute of Finance Management Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Fee Structure 2022/23