Tamisemi selection 2023 Morogoro Results | Orodha Ya Wanafunzi Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Morogoro pdf 2023/2024
When Tanganyika gained its independence on December 9, 1961, Morogoro Region was part of the Eastern Province. The state included the current regions of Dar es Salaam, Pwani and Morogoro. The State Headquarters was in Morogoro town where the Head of State also had his residence and office there. The first African Member of Parliament to lead the State was the late Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere.
Morogoro Region officially started in 1962 with three Districts which are Morogoro Kilosa and Ulanga. It is the second largest Region in the country at the moment, preceded by the Tabora Region.
Form Five Selection 2023 Morogoro | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Morogoro 2023/2024
Morogoro Region in Tanzania is the country’s second biggest region, trailing only Tabora Region. It covers an amazing 73,039 square kilometers, accounting for about 7.7 percent of Mainland Tanzania’s entire geographical area. Water covers 2,240 square kilometers of this vast region, adding to its unique natural features.
Morogoro Region is bordered by numerous other areas. The Pwani and Lindi areas border it to the east. It has northern borders with the Manyara and Tanga regions. It is bordered to the west by the Dodoma and Iringa Regions, and to the south by the Ruvuma and Njombe Regions.
Morogoro Region has made great strides in various sectors, especially in education. Over the years, the education sector in Morogoro Region has experienced great growth and development, with a large increase in high quality schools that have been built to enhance the provision of education at all levels, including primary and secondary education.
Recently, Morogoro Region has experienced a remarkable growth in its educational infrastructure, marked by the emergence of new schools featuring modern amenities and materials.
This strategic investment in education has enabled increased access to quality learning opportunities, paving the way for the advancement and progress of Morogoro Region as a whole. In addition, the emphasis on education in the Morogoro Region has not ended only on infrastructure, but also on enhancing the quality of education.
The region has seen efforts to improve curricula, teacher training, and educational materials, with the aim of ensuring that students receive adequate and comprehensive education.
As a result of these efforts, Morogoro Region has made significant progress in advancing education, and the impact is evident in the increased enrollment and retention rates in schools. Also there has been a large increase in the number of students who want to study in various schools in the Morogoro region.
So if you are a student who requested to be assigned to study your advanced level secondary education in the Morogoro region and you would like to know if you have been selected to join that school, then through this post we have brought you a way you can check the Tamisemi selection 2023 Morogoro Results.
Checking Form Five Selection 2023 Morogoro
To check your Form Five Selection 2023/2024 for Morogoro Region schools, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the TAMISEMI Selform system webpage at https://selform.tamisemi.go.tz/
- Click on the “Selection Results” button.
- Select the selection batch, i.e., “First Selection, 2023“, and then click on “Morogoro“. Next, click on the district where your O-level school is located.
- You will then be able to see the complete list of schools located in the respective district. Click on the name of the school where you graduated your ordinary level education to access the names of students who are selected to join various form five schools.
Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Morogoro
Alternatively, you can click on the district where you completed your form four exam to access the selection results.
Tamisemi selection 2023 Morogoro Results
|GAIRO DC||IFAKARA TC||KILOMBERO DC|
|KILOSA DC||MALINYI DC||MOROGORO DC|
|MOROGORO MC||APPROVAL DC||ULANGA DC|
The Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government, which is also known as Tamisemi, is responsible for overseeing and managing urban and rural development. One of their important responsibilities is to coordinate policies and strategies related to development management while promoting the economic and financial development of local government authorities. Tamisemi also oversees the planning and implementation of donor-funded programs at the district and local levels.
- Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano 2023/2024
- NACTE Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Na Vyuo Vya Kati 2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano Form Five 2023
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Katavi
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Ruvuma
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Njombe
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Kigoma
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Dodoma
- Form Five Selection 2023 Arusha
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano Dar Es Salaam
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Tanga
- Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Tabora
- Form Five Selection 2023 Mwanza | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Mwanza
- Form Five Selection 2023 Lindi | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Lindi
- Form Five Selection 2023 Kilimanjaro | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Kilimanjaro
- Form Five Selection 2023 Kagera | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Mkoa Wa Kagera
- Form Five Selection 2023 Iringa Region | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Iringa
- Form Five Selection 2023 Geita | Waliochaguliwa Kidato Cha Tano Geit