Admission Requirements For Medical Laboratory Diploma and Degree courses in Tanzania (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Medical Laboratory)
If you have been dreaming of working in hospital in Tanzania, then you might have considered getting a diploma or degree in Medical Laboratory. There are many different types of Medical Laboratory diplomas and degrees offered at different colleges and universities in Tanzania, each with its own pros and cons.
When choosing where to apply for a diploma or degree programme in Medical Laboratory, it is important to be aware of the admission requirements for these programmes. This will help your application have a higher chance of being accepted. Many universities have specific requirements for admission, such as a certain grade from required subjects, and it is important to know what these are.
The admission requirements for the Medical Laboratory diploma programme in Tanzania vary from school to school, but most schools require applicants to have completed advanced level secondary education (Form six graduate) and good grades in the science subjects such as chemistry, biology, and physics. Also, some collages require applicants to have a solid understanding of English, both written and spoken.
In addition, most schools require applicants to have completed a one-year Technician Certificate (NTA Level 5) in Medical Laboratory or its equivalent before they can be accepted into their Medical Laboratory diploma and degree programmes. The Medical Laboratory diploma provides students with the required foundation in medical sciences and clinical skills needed to pursue a four-year Medical Laboratory degree.
Admission Requirements For Medical Laboratory | Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Medical Laboratory
Below we have highlighted qualification needed for applicants to be accepted into Medical Laboratory diploma and degree courses in some of the top health collages in Tanzania including Muhimbili university of health and allied science, catholic university of health and allied sciences, Kampala international university in Tanzania, Kilimanjaro Christian medical university college, Muslim university of Morogoro, Ruaha catholic university (RUCU), st john’s university of Tanzania, st. Francis university college of health and allied sciences, the state university of Zanzibar, and others
Below are the admission Requirements for Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (Sifa za kujiunga na Medical Laboratory)
- To be admitted into an Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences, you will need to have a minimum of four passes from core subjects including chemistry, biology, and physics/engineering sciences in your certificate of secondary education examination (CSEE). A pass in basic mathematics and the English language is an added advantage.
Below are the admission Requirements for Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- To be admitted into Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), applicant is required to have three principal passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum entry of 6 points in his/her certificate of secondary education examination; i.e. an applicant must have at least C grade in Chemistry and at least D grade in Biology and E grade in Physics.
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Diploma Ya Nursing
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Vyuo Vya Afya 2022/2023 Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Kozi Ya Pharmacy 2022/2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Afya Tandabui
- Institute Of Social Work Entry Requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ustawi Wa Jamii)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na IHET Institute of Heavy Equipment and Technology
- Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo Cha Kilimanjaro Institute Of Technology
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha UCC (University of Dar es salaam Computing Centre)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Kikuu Cha Mzumbe 2022/2023