Admission Requirements For Diploma in Nursing (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Diploma Ya Nursing)
If you have been dreaming of becoming a nurse in Tanzania, then you have probably considered getting a diploma or degree in nursing. There are many different types of nursing diplomas and degrees offered at different colleges and universities in Tanzania, each with its own pros and cons.
Before you choose which college or university to apply to for their nursing programme, it is important to understand the admission requirements for nursing diploma programmes. This will help you to decide which one is right for you and your career goals.
The admission requirements for nursing diploma programmes in Tanzania vary depending on the institution. Most schools require applicants to have completed advanced level secondary education (Form six graduate) with good grades in the science subjects such as chemistry, biology, and physics.
In addition, most schools require applicants to have completed a one-year Technician Certificate (NTA Level 5) in nursing or its equivalent before they can be accepted into their nursing diploma programmes.
The nursing diploma provides students with the required foundation in medical sciences and clinical skills needed to pursue a four-year nursing degree.
Admission Requirements For Diploma in Nursing | Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Diploma Ya Nursing
Below we have highlighted qualification needed for applicants to be accepted into nursing diploma courses in some of the top health collages in Tanzania including Muhimbili university of health and allied sciences, St john’s university of Tanzania, St. Joseph university college of health sciences, Teofilo kisanji university – Mbeya, The state university of Zanzibar, University of Dodoma and Zanzibar university
Below are the admission Requirements for Diploma in Nursing and Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- To be admitted into diploma in nursing, applicant must be holders of NECTA certificate of secondary education examination with minimum of five passes from core subjects including mathematics and english and at least three (3) credits in biology, chemistry and physics.
- To be admitted into an ordinary diploma in nursing and midwifery, you will need to have a minimum of four passes from core subjects including chemistry, biology, and physics/engineering sciences in your certificate of secondary education examination (CSEE). A pass in basic mathematics and the English language is an added advantage.
- Also, you can be admitted into a nursing program if you have completed a technician certificate (NTA level 5) in nursing and midwifery from any institution recognized by NACTEVET
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Vyuo Vya Afya 2022/2023 Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Kozi Ya Pharmacy 2022/2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Afya Tandabui
- Institute Of Social Work Entry Requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ustawi Wa Jamii)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na IHET Institute of Heavy Equipment and Technology
- Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo Cha Kilimanjaro Institute Of Technology
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha UCC (University of Dar es salaam Computing Centre)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Kikuu Cha Mzumbe 2022/2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Kam College Entry Requirements 2022/2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Utumishi Wa Umma
- MUST Entry requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha MUST Mbeya)