Sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha DUCE Entry Requirements, Sifa za kujiunga Dar es Salaam University College of Education Entry Qualifications
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) is a public university founded in 2005 by Government Notice No. 202, which was issued on July 22, 2005. The College was established as a priority response by the Tanzanian government to the problem of an acute lack of graduate teachers and specialists in the education sector caused by the fast rise of school enrollment. The success of the Primary Education Development Programme (PEDP) in 2002-2006 and the Secondary Education Development Programme (SEDP I) in 2004-2009, among other efforts, prompted the expansion.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo cha DUCE Entry Requirements
You may be wondering if you may enroll at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology but are unsure if you meet the minimum requirements. This article will assist you in determining whether or not you are prepared for this famous university. To be considered for admission to the Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology, you must satisfy a number of requirements as shown below.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo cha DUCE Kozi Za Degree
Bachelor of Arts with Education: Direct Entry: Two or more principal level passes in two teaching subjects, one of which must be in Social Sciences Equivalent Entry: At least, 2n d Class upper or ‘B+’ average Diploma in either Teacher Education or Adult Education with ‘B+’ (or 60% marks) average in two teaching subjects. Passes in Teaching Methodology courses will not be considered.
Bachelor of Education in Arts: Direct Entry: Two or more Principal level passes in two arts teaching subjects. Equivalent Entry: An appropriate equivalent Diploma in Education with an overall grade of ‘B+’ or possession of an Adult Education Diploma from the Institute of Adult Education, Dar es Salaam or Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM) Institute, Bagamoyo with passes at an overall grade of ‘B+’ or better. Passes in Teaching Methodology courses will not be considered
Bachelor of Education in Science: Direct Entry: Two principal level passes at A-Level in any of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology. Equivalent Entry: An appropriate Diploma in Education recognised by the UDSM Senate, with an overall grade of ‘B’+ or better in science subjects. Passes in teaching methodology courses will not be considered
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha DUCE Bachelor of Science with Education: Direct Entry: Two principal level passes at A-Level in any of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Geography Equivalent Entry: An appropriate equivalent Diploma with an average grade of ‘B+’ or higher. Passes in Teaching Methodology courses will not be considered
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) Admission Regulations
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office or can be downloaded from the Institute website or through Online Application System (OAS) from the DUCE website www.udsm.ac.tz/ Duly filled in application forms must reach the Registrar’s office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications for the particular academic year. Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications should submit application forms.
- Only the applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements may be selected.
- Selected candidates are required to report for an orientation programme which normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
- Deadline for registration of first year students shall be two weeks from the first date of the orientation week while for continuing students it will be the Friday of the second week after the beginning of a semester.
- In addition, admission shall be granted to students only if they produce evidence of payment of at least half of the fee which is directly payable to the Institute.
- All students are required to conform entirely to Institute regulations and by-laws.
- Except in special circumstances, no student shall be allowed to change a programme which he/she has been admitted to.
- No change of names by students will be entertained during the course of study and they will only be allowed to use names appearing on the certificates.
- No student will be allowed to postpone studies after the commencement of an academic year except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement.
- Sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha Marine DMI | Chuo Cha Ubaharia Dar Es Salaam
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha DIT Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha SUZA Chuo Kikuu Cha Taifa Cha Zanzibar
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Biashara CBE
- Vigezo Na Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Mweka
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Diplomasia
- Vigezo Na Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Afya Bugando 2022/2023
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Catholic University College of Mbeya CUCoM Entry Requirements
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Arusha Technical College 2022