PRC Requirements For Board Exam 2023 | Professional Regulation Commission PRC Board Exam Requirements for 2023 | Qualification For Prc Board Exam In 2023
The Philippines Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is a government agency in the Philippines that regulates and supervises professionals in various fields. It was established on June 22, 1973 by Presidential Decree No. 223 to ensure that only competent and qualified individuals are authorized to practice their professions in the country.
It is tasked with creating and maintaining a database of qualified professionals, promoting professional excellence among them, as well as protecting the interest of the public.
The PRC is responsible for overseeing the registration, licensing and regulation of various professionals including architects, engineers, accountants, teachers and nurses. It sets and enforces standards for professional education and practice. It conducts licensure exams and monitors the continuing professional development of licensed professionals.
The Philippines Professional Regulation Commission aims to protect the all citizens by ensuring that only qualified and competent professionals are allowed to practice in their respective fields and to uphold the integrity and standards of their professions.
PRC Requirements For Board Exam 2023
The requirements for taking the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) board exam vary depending on the specific profession, but generally include the following:
- Applicants for PRC Board exam must be Filipino citizens, at least 18 years old and of good moral character.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized educational institution in the Philippines
- Proof of residency and citizenship (e.g. passport or birth certificate)
- Accomplished application form and payment of required fees
- Original and photocopy of official transcript of records and diploma
- Applicant must not been legally found guilty of any crimes involving immoral behavior by a legitimate court.
- Passed the PRC-administered qualifying licensure examination, if applicable
Note: It’s important to check the requirements for your desired profession on the PRC official website. These may have changed or updated since you applied.
Document Required when registering for PRC Board Exam 2023
In order to become eligible for the PRC board exam, there are certain requirements that need to be met. These include educational and residential qualifications, and may include additional documents when registering for the exam. The following is a list of the documents that you may be asked to submit here applying for PRC Exam.
- A document containing a transcript of records and a scanned picture, with the remark “For Board Examination purposes only”
- Marriage Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for married women.
- Government Issued ID and/or any valid ID
- Birth Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) on Security Paper.
- 4 pcs. passport size picture with complete name-tag in white background
- Documentary Stamps