PRC Criminology Board Exam Result 2023 Or Professional Regulation Commission Criminology Licensure Exam (CLE) Result 2022 List Of Passers
The Criminology Board Exam is also known as the Criminologist Licensure Exam or CLE. It is a professional licensure examination given by PRC (Professional Regulation Commission of the Philippines) to qualify individuals who wish to work in various criminology-related fields such as forensic science, crime laboratory technology, medical law and forensic psychology. It is an examination designed to determine if a person has the necessary skills and knowledge required for a Criminology profession or occupation.
The Criminology Board Exam is intended to ensure that only qualified persons are allowed to practice in their respective fields. It is an important part of the licensure process because it helps prevent unqualified individuals from practicing as criminologists or criminologists.
Qualifications For The PRC Criminology Board Exam 2023
In order to be eligible to take the Criminology Board Exam, one must first meet the requirements set by the Professional Regulation Commission. These include:
- Must be a Filipino citizen, at least 18 to 21 years old and of good moral character.
- Must be a Graduate or a Holder of a Degree from a school, college or university duly recognized by the government.
- Has not been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude with final judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Who Sit For Criminology Board Exam?
A person is recognized to be involved in the discipline of Criminology when they profess publicly to assume any of the following roles.
- As a professor, instructor or teacher in Criminology, you can teach any of the following subjects: (a) Law Enforcement Administration, (b) Criminalists, (c) correctional Administration, (d) Criminal Sociology and allied subjects and other technical and specialized subjects in the Criminology curriculum provided by the Department of Education.
- Serving as a technician in the areas of dactyloscopy, ballistics, document analysis, police photography, polygraphy, forensic chemistry and other scientific elements of criminal investigation.
- As an advisor, specialist, counsellor and investigator in any public or private entity for any criminal–related matters such as causes of crime, youth delinquency, treatment of criminals, law enforcement management, scientific crime examination or public welfare administration
PRC Criminology Board Exam Result 2023
PRC Criminology Board Exam Result 2023 is the results for the December 2022 Criminology Board Exam/ CLE which took place in various examinations center s across the country on December 2022. Some of the popular examination center are located in Antique, Butuan, Cauayan, San Jose, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Baguio, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Occidental Mindoro, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga.
When will Professional Regulation Commission Release Criminology Board Exam Result 2023
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is expected to release the criminology board exam result for December 2022 within January 11-19, 2023. You can check your PRC examination result online on the PRC website. The board exam result can also be accessed via the PRC’s mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices.
Breaking News: The PRC Criminology Board Exam Result 2023 is Now Officially Released
The results of the December 2022 Criminologist Licensure Examination has been released in 30 working days. To view your score, click the links provided below. The PRC announced that a total of 11,098 out of 33,489 candidates succeeded in the Criminologist Licensure Examination which was held at 23 different testing centers throughout the Philippines in December 2022.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the December 2022 Criminologist Licensure Examination are as follows below
- Narcilisa Ponase Talipnao From University Of Baguio Score 91.60
- Daffodil Gayle Labarite Bautista From Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Colleges Score 90.95
- Aldemeir Pradia Alipio From Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Colleges Score 90.60
- Ernie Boy Pm-Ares Dinapo From Dumaguete Cathedral College Score 90.45
- Thad Kendrick Pacifico Toliao Univerciity Of Cebu Score 90.40
- Caira Sevilla Del Castillo From Holy Cross Of Davao College Score 90.30
- Joshua Perez Albay From Colegio De La Purisima Concepcion Score 90.20
- Nicole Faye Roble Vllanueva From University Of Mindanao-Davao City Score 90.00
- Joshua Lomibao Manipud From Phinma-Upang College Urdaneta,Inc Score 89.95
- Erika Joy Cabanes From Tarlac State University (Tarlac College Of Tech.) Score 89.85
Check December 2022 Criminologist Licensure Examination Results Here
How To Check PRC Criminology Board Exam Result 2023 Online
- Open any web browser on your internet connected device (Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop)
- Visit the official PRC website at prc.gov.ph.
- On home page, click on the “New and Events” on the top menu navigation as shown on the image below
- There after you will see different latest announcement made by Professional Regulation Commission including the release of any board exam results.
Alternativelly; we will share the direct link to access your results in one of our article. Click the link below to check your results once PRC made the announcement on the release of Criminologist Licensure Exam results.
Understand More About PRC Philippines Board Exams
A PRC board exam is an examination that is administered by a board of experts in a particular field. Board exams are typically taken by students who have completed a course of study in a particular subject area, and they are often used as a way to assess whether or not students have adequately learned the material.
There are many different types of board exams such as Criminology Board Exam, Civil Engineer, Agriculturist, Librarian, Medical Technologist, Nurse, Psychologist And More, but they all share one common goal: to ensure that those who pass the exam have the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in their chosen field. Many professions require licensure, and board exams are often one step in the licensure process.
Board exams can be stressful for students, but it is important to remember that passing the exam is a key step in achieving your professional goals. With proper preparation, you can maximize your chances of success.
- Matric Exam Results 2022/2023 NSC Check Online
- Matric Results 2022 Newspaper Pdf Download
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education KCPE Results 2022 Online
- How To Deal With NECTA Exam Results Anxiety
- How To Check Necta Form Six Exam Results
- NECTA Standard Seven Results
- How to Help Your Child Study For Exam
- Link Za Magroup Ya Whatsapp 2023 Group Links
- Nauli Mpya Za Mabasi Ya Mwendokasi 2023