New Job Vacancies At Itigi District Council July 2023: If you are looking for job opportunities and you are in Itigi district then we have good news for you. Itigi District Council has announced 2 job vacancies in the position of Office Operating Clerk. Here we have brought you complete information on the required qualifications and how you can apply
New Job Vacancies At Itigi District Council July 2023
The Itigi District Council has received permission to implement the Ikama and Budget for new jobs in the financial year 2022/2023 with Reference No. FA.97/228/011TEMP/06 dated April 6, 2023 From the Secretary General, Office of the President, Public Service Management and Good Governance. The Director of Itigi District Council reiterates to all citizens of Tanzania who are eligible to apply for the job vacancy advertised below.
Office Operating Clerk (Private Secretary) Grade Ii — (Position 2)
Duties and Responsibilities of the Office Operating Clerk
- Print letters, information and standard and confidential documents
- Receiving visitors and interviewing them about their problems, and directing them to places where they can be addressed
- Keeping records of events, appointments, visitors, dates of meetings, trips of his Head and the schedule of other tasks.
- Searching for files and documents required in the implementation of job duties.
- Receiving files and distributing them to Officers in the department/Division relevant.
- Collecting, maintaining and returning files and documents to relevant departments.
- Organizing excerpts and making preparations for various Sessions; and
Prepare a list of office supplies.
- All applicants must be form (IV) or sixth (VI) education with a Certificate (Diploma) of Mathematics or NTA Level 6 Certificate of Mathematics.
- He/she must have attended the hazila training and passed the third stage exam
- Must have passed the Kiswahili and English Shortcut 80 words per minute and
- must have received computer training from any College recognized by the Government and obtain a certificate in Windows, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, E-mail and Publisher programs.
How To Apply
All interested candidates should send their application via the following postal address.
- Ofisi ya Mkurugenzi Mtendaji Wilaya,
- Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Itigi
- 01 Barabara ya Halmashauri
- S.L.P 70, 43483 MG! – SINGIDA.