New ADEM CEO Job Now Open – Exciting Opportunity to Lead Agency for the Development of Educational Management: On behalf of Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic, proactive, experienced and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill one (1) vacant post of Chief Executive Officer.
The Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM) is an Executive Agency inaugurated under the Executive Agencies Act, Cap.245. ADEM is mandated in improving education management in Tanzania through provision of training, research and consultancy services.
The establishment of the Agency is in tandem with the Government initiatives for realization of the Constitution of the United Republic Tanzania and Vision 2025 which requires every Tanzanian to be educated. In order to implement the Vision 2025, the education sector need knowledgeable personnel who are able to supervise and manage institutions including educational institutions.
New ADEM CEO Job Now Open – Agency for the Development of Educational Management Jobs
|Post||Chief Executive Officer|
|Employer||The Agency For The Development Of Educational Management (Adem)|
|Appointed By||Minister Responsible For Education|
Duties And Responsibilities
- To be Accounting Officer of the Agency responsible for directing and supervising the Agency’s strategic development and operational plans;
- To formulate and recommend objectives, strategies and policies of the Agency and ensure their implementation;
- To review actual performance against plans and budgets and submits reports to the Board detailing performance with recommendations for actions necessary to correct adverse variances;
- To develop and maintain ethical standards and establishes management controls and appropriate monitoring systems;
- To delegate authority appropriately in order to meet ADEM’s objectives;
- To ensure ADEM has competent and adequate staff necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of the business and activities of the Agency;
- To take remedial action to correct adverse variations and exploits favorable variations to the set plans and ethical standards;
- To establish and maintain effective communications within the Agency;
- To build an effective Management team and develop productivity culture and results oriented;
- To manage provision of training of education leadership, management and administration and quality assurance programs;
- To manage research and consultancy services on education management, administration and school quality;
- To mobilize resources;
- To ensure availability of teaching and learning materials in the Agency; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned MAB and Ministry responsible for Education.
Qualifications New ADEM CEO Job
Holder of a PhD in Education or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
Must have Working experience of at least twelve (12) years in tertiary education institutions at a Principal Tutor or someone eligible for re categorization to the rank of Principal Tutor or above and eligible for registration as a technical teacher. Must have at least three (3) years working experience at managerial position.
Age Limit: Not more than fifty (50) years except for those who are in public service.
Application Dead Line
10 November 2023
How To Apply
All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
For More Details Please Download The Job Poster
- TANROADS Hiring 15 New Civil Engineers II: Apply Now!
- Tanzania Railways Corporation Announces 32 Vacant Transfer Posts
- Nafasi Za Kazi Dangote Industries Tanzania 2022
- Legit Jobs that Pay Daily In Tanzania | Kazi Za Kulipwa Kwa Siku
- Driving jobs In Tanzania 2023 (Nafasi Za Kazi Ya Udereva)
- NASI ISPANI Portal Online Application 2023