Good News for all candidates applied for various job vacancies announced by Parliament of Tanzania, the Parliament has released a list of Names Called To Interview At Parliament of Tanzania ( Walioitwa kwenye usaili Bungeni).
The Parliament of Tanzania like its counterparts, in other countries, is the country’s supreme legislative body. It consists of the President of the United Republic and the National Assembly. It grants funds to administer the state administration and is a very effective tool for supervising government programs and plans. He can also supervise the work of the executive branch by being a watchdog to ensure that the government is held accountable for its management.
Parliament’s most important function is to make laws. The subjects on which Parliament can legislate are specified in the Constitution. Parliament is the sovereign in the field of legislation. The outline of our Constitution being a united republic, the Parliament of Tanzania which is a federal parliament exercises independent powers in the field of both union and non-union affairs which do not fall under the jurisdiction of the Government of Zanzibar.
Names Called To Interview At Parliament of Tanzania
The Secretary of Parliament would like to inform all Job Seekers who applied for a job, interview is expected to be conducted from 05th September, 2022 to 13th September, 2022 and finally hire those who pass the interview.
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The Qualifying Interview will be held on 5th September, 2022 as indicated on this advertisement; The time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Every applicant is required to arrive at the interview location wearing a mask;
- Each Interviewee should have IDs for identification; Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, National ID Passport or driver’s license;
- Interviewees should come with their original certificates, starting with the certificate of Birth, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma of Above, Degree and continuing depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who will present “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, form IV and VI result documents (Form IV and Form VI result slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, verify their certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement let them know that they do not meet the criteria. So, don’t hesitate to apply again when you have a chance of jobs when they are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards they should bring their Original Certificates of Registration along with Licenses to work on.
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log in their accounts and copy the test number for those numbers will not be released on the day of the interview.
For complete list of Names Called To Interview At Parliament of Tanzania please click on the link provided below to get the official announcement. From the document you will see the complete list of candidates shortlisted for the interview along with more information regarding this interview including the interview schedule.
Click Here To Get The Document