Nafasi Mpya Za Kazi BOT 2023 | Latest Job Vacancies At Bank Of Tanzania BOT June 2023
If you’ve set your sights on working at the Bank of Tanzania and are sure you have the necessary skills and qualifications for the job, there is good news: the Bank of Tanzania has recently announced multiple employment opportunities across a variety of disciplines, which are open to people with a variety of educational backgrounds.
In this article, we will share with you the latest job announcement from BOT released in June 2023. We will also provide you with detailed instructions on how to submit your application.
Nafasi Mpya Za Kazi BOT Vacancies 2023
The Bank of Tanzania, recognized as an equal opportunity employer and serving as the central bank of Tanzania, is actively pursuing accomplished and competent candidates with unyielding personal integrity.
These prestigious positions are open at the Bank’s Head Office in Dodoma, its Sub Head Offices in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar, various Branches located in Arusha, Mbeya, Mtwara, Mwanza as well as at the esteemed BOT Academy situated in Mwanza.
We encourage potential candidates to apply with their utmost determination and complete dedication to excellence.
Qualification: Economist – 13 Posts
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Economics and Statistics or its equivalent from a recognized University with at least an Upper Second Class grade.
- Candidate must have relevant post-qualification working experience of not less than six years.
Qualification: Architectural Technologist – 1 Post
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree of Technology in Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized institution with at least an Upper Second Class grade and must be registered with the Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB).
Qualification: Estate Officer (Valuer) – 1 Post
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Land Management and Valuation or its equivalent from a recognized University with at least an Upper Second
- Candidate must have relevant working experience of not less than three years.
Qualification: Librarian – 1 Post
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution with at least an Upper Second Class grade.
- Candidate must be a recent graduate with not more than three years of relevant post-qualification working experience.
Qualification: Personal Secretary – 8 Posts
- Diploma in Secretarial studies from recognized institution with at least an Upper Second Class grade.
- Certificate of secondary education examination with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- Must have shorthand, hatimkato, 100wpm, as well as typing speed 50 wpm.
- Candidate must be a recent graduate with not more than three years of relevant post-qualification working experience
Qualification: Driver – 3 Posts
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- A valid Class C (Plain) Driving Licence.
- A driving Certificate from the National Institute of Transport (NIT) or Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA).
- Relevant post-qualification working experience of at least six years.
How To Apply Nafasi Mpya Za Kazi BOT Vacancies 2023
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified certificates and transcripts to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls,
Bank of Tanzania,
2 Mirambo Street,
11884 DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing Date and Time: 16th June, 2023 at 16.00 hours.
- Nafasi Za Kazi TRA 2023 Vacancies Pdf
- Nafasi Za Kazi Tanapa Vacancies 2023
- Tangazo La Nafasi Za Kazi Halmashauri Ya Wilaya Ya Karatu 2023
- Government Salary Scale In Tanzania | Viwango Vya Mishahara Serikalini 2023
- PGSS 7 Salary Scale Tanzania 2023
- Multiple Job Vacancies At All Global Updates April 2023
- Mfumo Wa Maombi Ya Ajira Tamisemi | ajira.tamisemi.go.tz OTEAS
- TGS D Salary Scale 2023 Tanzania