Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Courses 2022/2023, Kozi zinazotolewa chuo cha Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy: The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), which was founded on July 29, 1961, is a higher education facility that began as Kivukoni College. It has a history of being the sole institution that has consistently built the ability of public leaders to engage in ethical leadership, especially throughout the time of a one-party system of national leadership and government.
The goal of the MNMA is to nurture and sustain the pursuit of knowledge, creative inquiry, critical thinking, and practical skills in a rigorous and supportive learning environment. This will be accomplished via excellence in teaching, research, consulting, and public service. The MNMA encourages students to participate in different games and sports. Sports facilities available at the Academy include a football field, Volleyball, Basketball and Netball courts.
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Courses 2022/2023
Currently Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy offers s10 Bachelor degree courses and 21 in total Certificate & Diploma Programs in Economic Development, Accountancy, Business Administration, Procurement and Supply, Community Development, Information and Communication Technology, Records, Archives and Information Management, Gender Issues in Development and many more
If you have recently graduated from your ordinary level or advanced level secondary education and are now your looking forward adding more qualification to your CV or just want to attain your dream a certificate, diploma, or degree courses then Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy may have a course for you.
Here we have compiled a list of all Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy courses Offered MUM at the 2022/2023 Academic Calendar.
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Certificate Courses
Below are the Certificate courses Offered At the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy
- Basic Technician Certificate in Economic Development
- Basic Technician Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Basic Technician Certificate in Youth Work
- Basic Technician Certificate in Accountancy
- Basic Technician Certificate in Business Administration
- Basic Technician Certificate in Community Development
- Basic Technician Certificate Procurement and Supply
- Basic Technician Certificate in Records, Archives and Information Management
- Basic Technician Certificate in Library and Information Management
- Basic Technician Certificate in Information and Communication Technology
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Degree courses
Below are the Bachelor Degree courses Offered At the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy
- Bachelor Degree in Economics of Development
- Bachelor Degree of Education in Geography and History
- Bachelor Degree of Education in Geography and Kiswahili Language
- Bachelor Degree of Education in Geography and English Language
- Bachelor Degree of Education in History and English Language
- Bachelor Degree of Education in History and Kiswahili Language
- Bachelor Degree of Education in Kiswahili and English Languages
- Bachelor Degree in Gender and Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Management of Social Development
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Diploma courses
Ordinary Diploma Courses Offered At The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy
- Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy
- Ordinary Diploma in Business Administration
- Ordinary Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Ordinary Diploma in Community Development
- Ordinary Diploma in Information and Communication Technology
- Ordinary Diploma in Records, Archives and Information Management
- Ordinary Diploma in Gender Issues in Development
- Ordinary Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Ordinary Diploma in Library and Information Management
- Ordinary Diploma in Social Studies
- Ordinary Diploma in Economic Development
Application Process Into Various Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Courses
- Application forms are available at the Registrar’s office, on the Institute website or through OAS from Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy website. Completed application forms must be submitted no later than the date listed in application announcement of admissions. Only students with adequate qualifying marks should apply.
- Only candidates who satisfy the minimal eligibility standards will be chosen.
- Selected applicants must appear for an orientation session, which typically happens the week before the start of the new academic year.
- The registration deadline for first-year students is two weeks after the first day of orientation week, whereas it is the Friday of the second week following the start of a semester for continuing students.
- In addition, students will only be admitted if they can show proof of paying at least half of the fee that is due directly to the Institute.
- The rules and bylaws of the Institute must be adhered to by all students.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, no student may alter the program to which they have been accepted.
- Students may only use the names that appear on their certificates, and any name changes will not be permitted while they are enrolled in classes.
- Except under exceptional circumstances, no student will be permitted to postpone their studies beyond the start of an academic year. Study postponement requests will only be taken into consideration if they are supported by sufficient documentation.
- Muslim University of Morogoro courses Offered MUM
- MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC Courses 2022/2023
- Moshi Co-operative University Courses MoCU 2022/2023
- Courses offered At Mkwawa University College of Education MUCE
- Mbeya University Of Science And Technology Courses Offered 2022/203
- Marian University College Courses MARUCO
- Local Government Training Institute Courses Offered LGTI Dodoma 2022
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology Courses Offered 2022/2023
- IRDP Fee Structure For Various Courses 2022/2023