MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC Courses 2022/2023: MS TCDC is a well-known Pan-African training center in Arusha, Tanzania, and we are unique in our commitment to high-quality capacity building for social transformation. MS-TCDC have provided a high-quality capacity building in areas such as democratic governance, human rights, transformational leadership, gender equality, youth involvement, and climate change governance for more than 50 years.
MS TCDC provides a wide range of professional and academic courses aimed to provide students with the most up-to-date skills and trends. These courses are available in both face-to-face and online formats, and are organized around three core learning themes: staff performance skills, leadership, governance, development/program management, and impact evaluation.
MS TCDC is devoted to providing programs and research that explore and contribute to long-term change in leadership and governance on the African continent. We work non-confrontationally to question the established quo in leadership and government institutions, and we allow our students determine how much they want to contribute to their communities.
MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC Courses
If you have just completed your ordinary or advanced level secondary education and are wanting to add more qualifications to your CV or simply want to pursue your ambition of obtaining a certificate, diploma, or degree courses, MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC may offer a course for you. We have collected a list of all MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC Courses offered for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Academic Courses Offered At MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation
Below are the academic courses offered at the MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC
Ba In Governance And Development
The BA in Governance and Development degree program is designed to prepare you for a successful career by providing you with a theoretical and practical understanding of governance and development issues both locally and internationally, with the goal of resolving the challenges encountered in power management of social and economic resources for development.
This course will help you comprehend the key debates about governance and development concerns in both the public and private sectors, which include the state, non-governmental organizations, and the local community. It will also provide you with a platform to interact with students from other origins and cultures.
Masters Of Science In Governance And Leadership
Professional courses Offered At MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation
In addition to academic courses, MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation MS-TCDC also provides number of professional courses you can use to get more skills and add more qualifications to your CV.
- Project Planning And Management
- Digital Security
- Gender And Social Inclusion
- Leadership Development
- Feminist Leadership
- Effective Board Governance
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability And Learning (Meal)
- Organisational Documentation And Reporting
- Community Empowerment For Climate Action
- Climate Justice Programming
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Storytelling For Development
- Research Fundamentals For Social Advocacy
- Financial Management (For Non-Finance Professionals)
- Managing Finances, Procurement And Risk For Non-Profits
- Resource Mobilisation And Management
- Climate Smart Agribusiness And Entrepreneurship
- Economic And Commercial Diplomacy
- Local Government Training Institute Courses Offered LGTI Dodoma 2022
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology Courses Offered 2022/2023
- IRDP Fee Structure For Various Courses 2022/2023
- HKMU Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Eastern and Southern African Management Institute ESAMI Courses 2022/2023
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre EASTC Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute Short Courses 2022