Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Arusha Region

Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Arusha Region:  Arusha Region spans a total area of 34,515.5 square kilometers and is one of the 26 Regions of Tanzania. The Region has been divided into six administrative districts, seven councils, 23 divisions, 33 wards, 393 villages, 154 streets, and 1471 townships.

Arusha Region is located in the north of Tanzania and borders Manyara Region in the south, Kilimanjaro Region to the east, and Simiyu and Mara Region to the west. According to recent estimates, the population of this region is expected to increase by 2.7% annually, amounting to an estimated 1,835,787 people. Of this, women account for 51.5% while men account for the remaining 48.5%.

Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Arusha Region

The Nataional Examination Council Of Tanzania Has Release Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 for all Tanzania Regions including Arusha Region.

A total of 520,558 candidates sat for the examinations, which were held from the 2nd to the 27th of November, 2022. Of these, 456,975 candidates equal to 87.79 percent have succeeded by getting first to fourth grades. The pass rate for the year is 87.7%, which is a slight increase from the 87.3% pass rate recorded in 2021 when 422,388 passed.

Athumani Amasi, the interim Executive Secretary of Necta, also stated that several applicants who cheated and disobeyed the regulations during the exam were penalised by having their scores annulled. One Knowledge candidate (QT) and 332 school candidates were among those whose results were annulled. He named four additional applicants whose scores were thrown out because they had written obscenities in their tests.

How To Check Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Arusha Region

There are a few ways that you can access Arusha Region NECTA Form Four Examination results.

The easyst way is checking your results online. This can be done by visiting the official NECTA website and look for yor school then you will have to use your examination number to find your result.

Once you find the name of school where you sit for the exam, you’ll be able to view your results.

Another easiest way to access your results is by visiting your school or district office once the results and check your result from the school notice board. Remember there won’t be any student name on the result sheet. To check your child result you will need to have his/her examination number.

Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Arusha Region


If you need detailed guide on how t check your Necta form four examination, we have prepared a guide fr you in our previous article here Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne Mkoa Wa Arusha NECTA 2022/2023

Editor’s Picks:

  1. Check Your Form Four Exam Results 2022 Here
  2. How To Check Necta Form Four Exam Results
  3. Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne NECTA 2022/2023
  4. How To Get NECTA Certificate Of Secondary Education 2022
  5. How To Check Necta Form Six Exam Results
  6. NECTA Standard Seven Results (Matokeo Ya Darasa la Saba 2022/2023)
  7. How To Prepare For The NECTA Form Four Exam
  8. Benefits Of Studying NECTA Past Papers
  9. How To Deal With NECTA Exam Results Anxiety
🔥 Passionate writer at, igniting the path to educational success 🚀 🎓 Unlock your potential with Desamparata's expertise in education, delivering valuable insights and actionable advice 💡 📚 Join the journey of knowledge and empowerment with Desamparata as your trusted companion