Coverage: Candidates Shortlisted for an interview at MDAs LGAs(Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili MDAs, LGAs November 2022)
Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of Ministries, Independent Departments and Government Agencies (MDAs, LGAs,) Tanzania Wildlife Conservation Authority (TAWA), Marine Reserve and Wilderness Areas (MPRU) and Mwalimu Julius University K. Nyerere of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) would like to inform all job applicants who applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted from November 23, 2022 to November 30, 2022 and finally to assign job centers to job applicants who pass the interview.
Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili MDAs LGAs November 2022
If you applied for various job vacancies at MDAs, LGAs announced and posted on ajira portal, we have brough you the complete list of candidates shortlisted for the interview. Please check the embedded pdf document below to check if you have been called to attend the interview.
Angalia Hapa Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili MDAs LGAs November 2022TANGAZO LA USAILI MDAs & LGAs
All shortlisted applicants should adhere to the following instructions.
- Interviews will be held from October 23, 2022 to November 30, 2022 as shown in this announcement; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each Interviewee should correctly quote his selection interview number and Actions, those numbers are also available on the account of each Interviewee in the job application system;
- All candidates shortlisted must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask;
- All candidates shortlisted should have identification for identification purposes; Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- The interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, form IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for food, travel and accommodation;
- Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For the cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the test number as those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
- Names Called For Interview At Meatu District Council 2022
- Names Called For Interview At Songwe District Council
- Names Called For Interview At Singida Dc
- Names Called For Interview At Sikonge District Council
- Names Called For Interview At Kalambo District Council
- Names Called For Interview At Sengerema District Council
- Names Called For Interview At Musoma Municipal Council
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Muleba District Council 2022
- Names Called For Interview At Kibiti District Council