Local Government Training Institute courses Offered LGTI Dodoma, Kozi zinazotolewa chuo cha hombolo: The Local Government Training Institute (LGTI) is located on the outskirts of the municipality of Dodoma. The Institute is 42 kilometers from Dodoma Municipal Centre and 26 kilometers from the Ihumwa junction on the road to Dar es Salaam.
It is bounded on the west by the well-known Hombolo Dam and Hombolo Village. The spectacular panorama of the Makulu and Mkoyo mountains in the North West may be seen from the Institute. LGTI has an eastern boundary with CETAWICO, the Hombolo Irrigation Scheme, and the Hombolo Agricultural Research Centre. The Local Government Training Institute provides a one-of-a-kind and welcoming setting for learning, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
The Local Government Training Institute (LGTI) was established as a corporation by Act of Parliament No.26 of 1994. The Institute was formed to serve as a demand-driven training, research, advising, and consultancy center in the domains of Local Government Finance, Administration, and Management.
As such, the Institute is classified as a Business and Management topic. Accountancy, Financial Management, Materials Management, Human Resource Management, Project Planning, Law, and other related areas are included in the subject sector.
Local Government Training Institute Courses Offered LGTI Dodoma | Kozi zinazotolewa chuo cha Hombolo
The Local Government Training Institute (LGTI) provides short and long courses to reflect its core function as the Lead Training Institute (LTI) in LGAs as a center for practical focused demand-driven training, research, and consultation in LGAs. If you have recently graduated from your ordinary level or advanced level secondary education and are now your looking forward adding more qualification to your CV or just want to attain your dream a certificate, diploma, or degree courses then Local Government Training Institute may have a course for you.
Here we have compiled a list of all Local Government Training Institute Courses offered at the academic calendar of 2022/2023
Short courses Offered At Local Government Training Institute
Prospective students can choose to study in any of the six (6) short courses programme listed below
- Local Government Administration and Management
- Local Government Accounting and Finance
- Community Development
- Human Resource Management
- Records, Archives and Information Management
- Procurement and Supplies Management
Bachelor Degree Courses Offered At Local Government Training Institute
- Bachelor Of Community Development
- Bachelor Degree In Local Government Administration and Management
- Bachelor Degree In Human Resource Management
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology Courses Offered 2022/2023
- IRDP Fee Structure For Various Courses 2022/2023
- Kampala International University in Tanzania Courses 2022/2023
- Jordan University College JUCo Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Courses Offered At Institute of Social Work Dar es salaam 2022/2023
- Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP 2022/2023
- Institute of Public Administration IPA Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Institute of Finance Management IFM Courses 2022/2023