KICCOHAS AMIS LOGIN | Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences
KICCOHAS AMIS stands for “Kigamboni city college of health and allied sciences academic management information system” which is an online based software application that provides administrators and faculty with the tools they need to manage a students data at Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences.
It consolidates data from multiple sources into a single platform, making it easy to track and analyze student performance, faculty productivity, and institutional finances.
KICCOHAS AMIS is also used to improve communication and collaboration between departments, teachers and individual students. It can help streamline processes and decision-making, and ultimately improve the quality of education and provision of information.
If you are new student at Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences and you have no idea on how to get started in KICCOHAS AMIS portal, we have created this article to guide you through the whole KICCOHAS AMIS LOGIN process, registration and how to recover password.
KICCOHAS AMIS LOGIN | Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences Academic Management Information System
The objective of this article is to provide new students at Kigamboni City College of Health and Allied Sciences users guidance on logging in, accessing, and working in AKICCOHAS AMIS.
KICCOHAS AMIS LOGIN Guide
To start using Kigamboni city college of health and allied sciences academic management information system you must first create account to get a user name and password that will be used next time you want to login to your account. To start registration please follow the steps listed below.
Visit Kigamboni city college of health and allied sciences official website using link kiccohas.ac.tz/
There hover on “LOGIN” and then click “AMIS” on the main menu located on top right of screen as shown on the image below
Then you will be required to enter your login so as to continue.
Use your registration number you received after complete registration as username and 1234 as a default password then you will be prompted to change the default password after first login. Once done enter the login etails click on the login button as shown on the image below.
Login to Amis Portal Directly Here >> kiccohas.ac.tz/kgmboni/
After successful login to your academic management information system account you will see CEO message and some menus that you will use to navigate to other pages.
What Can Be Done In KICCOHAS AMIS?
When logged in KICCOHAS AMIS Portal, Kigamboni city college of health and allied sciences students can access different services as shown below
- Check Fees status
- Course Results
- Semester/Year Registration
- Course Registration
- Checking Accommodation
- Make Payments
- Bank Information
In case you face any problem using the Kigamboni city college of health and allied sciences AMIS Portal please use the contact details listed below for more assistance.
- Registration No- REG/HAS/168
- Registration Status- Full Registered Institute
- Ownership:- Private
- Region:- Dar es Salaam
- District:- Kigamboni Municipal Council
- Phone:- 255754355052 / 255766500914/ 255625509740/ 255656734567
- Email Address:- [email protected]
- Fixed Phone- +255 754355052/ +255766500914/
- Address:- P. O. BOX 36515, KIGAMBONI DAR ES SALAAM
- Web Address:- www.kiccohas.ac.tz
- MUM SARIS Muslim University of Morogoro-Mum login
- DIT SOMA Login: Student Records Management System
- Tudarco Osim Login- Tumaini University Dar Es Salaam College Osim
- Suza Osim Login | State University of Zanzibar Student Information System
- SARIS ITA-TRA Institute Of Tax Administration
- RUCU SIMS Login Ruaha Catholic University
- NIT SIMS Login- National Institute Of Transport Student Information Management System
- ARIS 3 UDSM Login | University Of Dar Es Salaam ARIS Online