Jinsi ya Kununua Luku Kwa M-pesa | How to Pay Luku | jinsi ya kununua umeme wa luku kwa m pesa: Paying your electricity bill is now easier than ever. In Tanzania, you may pay your power bill via a mobile app, Sim Banking, Mobile Money (e.g., M-PESA), or a combination of these methods. We can now pay our bills with a few clicks on our cell phone, thanks to technological innovation. However, some people may still struggle to pay Luku. Don’t worry if you’re one of those folks; we’ve got you covered. We’ll show you How to Pay Luku using M-PESA in this section.
Jinsi ya Kununua Luku Kwa M-pesa | How to Pay Luku
Fata Maelekezo Haya uweze Kununua Luku Kwa M-pesa
- Use your Mobile phone VODACOM subscription
- Register for M-PESA account at any VODACOM branch.
- Dial *150*00# and select the Pay bill
- Enter the Business number (100300)
- Enter the reference number (this is 11 digit LUKU meter number)
- Enter the amount.
- You will receive an SMS from M –PESA confirming the following information
– Meter Number.
– receipt number.
– Electricity Unit Purchased.
– Electricity token.
- Enter your M-PESA Pin
- There after you will receive confirmation message and Luku Taken.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is a parastatal company founded on the 26th of November 1931 by a Memorandum and Articles of Association that formed Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (the then Tanganyika Electric Supply Company Limited -TANESCO).
The Company generates, purchases, transmits, distributes, and sells energy to Tanzania’s mainland and sells bulk power to the Zanzibar Electricity Corporation (ZECO), which then sells it to the general public on the islands of Unguja and Pemba. TANESCO controls the majority of the power generation, transmission, and distribution infrastructure on Tanzania’s Mainland, which has a population of more than 50 million people.