How To Change Form Five Subject Combination | Jinsi Ya Kubadilisha Combination/Tahasusi Form Five Online | Kubadilisha Kombi Form Five
Students who are chosen to join advanced level secondary education often choose to change their Form Five subjects combination, as they believe that some combinations do not lead them to their educational goals.
For example, a student who wants to study doctor of medicine may find that the combination of History, English and Kiwahili Language is not suitable for their field of interest. In this case, they can choose to change their subjects combination to PCB that may give them future qualification to be accepted into various doctor of medicine diploma and degree courses.
The choice of subjects combination for Form Five is crucial as it will decide the student’s future. A combination of subjects that does not meet the academic requirements for their chosen career field may lead to failure in higher education and even job opportunities.
Jinsi Ya Kubadilisha Combination/Tahasusi Form Five
If you are one among many who wish to change their course of study at Advanced level secondary education , you might be wondering how to go about it. While changing your major or choosing a new course of study at form five level can seem like a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be! Below are some helpful tips on how to switch subject combination at Advanced level secondary education.
Sifa Na Vigezo Vya Kubadilisha Combination Form Five
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has made it possible for students to change their Form Five subjects combination if they meet the following conditions:
- The student must have finished secondary school with at least a grade C or better in all their subjects involved in new combination. For example if you have been selected to take HGL but now you wish to change to EGM you must have C pass in basic mathematics and geography.
- Student who wish to change combination must be within the appropriate Combination’s cutoff point.
- The school that you have been selected, offers the new combination you want to take and have not reach its maximum admission capacity.
Kubadilisha Combination Kidato Cha Tano 2022
If you are a form five student and wish to change your combination, please go to the school to which you have been allocated and ask the headmaster to help you.
The head master is the one given the responsibility to shift students from one class to another if he or she believes, the change is necessary. The headmaster will also help you if you wish to change schools.
- Criteria For Form Five Selection In Tanzania
- How To Check Tamisemi Form Five Selection
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano Form Five 2022
- How To Check Necta Form Six Exam Results
- Jinsi Ya Kulipia DSTV Kwa Airtel Money 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kutuma Document Kwenye Email
- Jinsi Ya Kuweka Pesa Wasafi Bet Airtel Money