How To Check Your Sim Card Registration (Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Usajili Wa Namba ya Simu)
Checking the registration of your SIM card is a good idea, even if you don’t think it is. This will help you avoid problems with your SIM card, as well as legal issues. If you own a sim card in Tanzania, you may need to make sure it is registered successfully with the right information to avoid problems.
In the past, it was possible to get away with not registering your SIM card. However, this is no longer the case. If you don’t register your SIM card with the NIDA number or fingerprints within 30 days of purchasing then you will be unable to use your SIM card. This is because the government of Tanzania has put restrictions on unregistered SIM cards in an effort to combat crime, fraud, and terrorism.
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Usajili Wa Namba ya Simu
If you are using a sim card that you do not know its registration status (i.e., if it has been registered in your name), then it is important to check the registration status of the relevant line to be sure about the registration of your sim card. For this, you can call the customer care department of the sim card provider and tell them that you want to check the registration status of the given line. They will ask for your name and mobile number and then provide you with the information. Also, you can easily check it by yourself by following the steps listed below
- Dial *106#
- Select option #1 ” Angalia Usajili”
- Then you will see the phone number associated with your SIM card along with the full name registered on it
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Salio NSSF Kwa Simu
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Darasa La Nne 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne NECTA 2022/2023
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Namba Ya NIDA Kwa Simu Ya Mkononi 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Namba Ya NIDA Online 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Namba Ya Simu Airtel, Vodacom, TTCL, Tigo & Halotel
- TMS Traffic Check | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Deni La Gari Parking 2022