Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita 2023 | Kutazama Matokeo Ya Form Six Online
The exams results for national examinations such as the NECTA form six exams in Tanzania have a tremendous impact on students, as they provide an opportunity to demonstrate their academic potential. With the results of these exams having bearing on college and university admissions, there’s often immense competition amongst parents and guardians to ensure that those they care for score well.
The Form Six Exam Results can ultimately determine the academic and professional paths of their loved ones, making it an especially important benchmark.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Form Six exams are the most important in a student’s academic career, and their results often define future success for those who wish to study at top higher education institutions such as University of Dar es salaam, University Of Dodoma or Muhimbili University. Students invest months, if not years, diligently preparing for these examinations and strive to achieve their goal of the highest possible score. It is no wonder that these NECTA results are so integral to the students’ lives.
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita 2023 Online
After the Tanzania Examinations Council announced the Sixth Form Examination Results, it is now time for all graduates, parents or guardians to check their results to be able to decide their fate in the continuation of the educational journey. If you are a parent or guardian whose child has completed their Sixth Form exams in 2023, use this guide to find out how to get your child’s form sixth Necta exam results.
To check your necta form six exam results follow the step by step guide shown below
- Visit National Examination Council of Tanzania official website via www.necta.go.tz
To do this open any web browser of your choice from your android smartphone, laptop or desktop computer and type in the url www.necta.go.tz on the new tab section. Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- After the website load successful browser to “Results” on main menu and there click on ACSEE as shown on the image provided below
- When you click on ACSEE, you will be taken to another page where you must select the academic year for which you want to see results. Select year as 2021 or 2022
- Then you’ll be taken to another page with an alphabetical listing of schools. To easily locate your school, click on the first letter of your school’s name. For example, if you want to check Azania secondary school results, click on A.
Click on the name of school to check the school results. To check your personal results you will need to know your national examination number i.e S0212/0501 provided during exams. To find your results easily especially if the school has many students, you may use the browser search functionality.
To search for anything on browser from desktop computer or laptop, press Ctrl + F to call for browse search field, then enter your examination number e.g S0212/0501 and click enter.
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita Kwa Sms
Everyone can check form six examination results using their mobile phone at anytime and anywhere as long as they have a balance that will enable them to send a text message with the information of the graduate who would like to see their results. This way of checking results is also easy but its required to have balance on your sim card. Follow the steps listed below to check the results via SMS.
- Dial *152*00#
- Choose number 8. EDUCATION
- Choose number 2. NECTA
- Select the type of service 1. RESULTS
- Select the type of Exam 2.ACSEE
- Write the exam number and year Example: S0324-0456-2012 Choose the type of payment (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100/=) After completing the payment you will receive a text message of the result