How To Pay Dstv Via Tigo Pesa | Jinsi Kulipia Vifurushi Vya DSTV Kwa Tigo Pesa 2023
DStv is a leading provider of pay-TV services in Africa, offering a wide range of channels and packages suited to every taste and budget. The company has been in the pay-TV business for over 20 years, and it currently has over 10 million subscribers across Africa. It’s one of the most popular TV providers on the continent, and it offers a wide selection of packages and channels suited to every taste and budget.
DSTV offers a range of packages for different numbers of channels and features. You can choose from different Sports Packages, Family Packages, Movies and Premium Channels Packages. To enjoy DSTV’s full range of channels and services, you will need to subscribe to a DSTV package. If your subscription expires, you will need to renew it so as to continue enjoying the service.
How To Pay Dstv Via Tigo Pesa | Jinsi Kulipia Vifurushi Vya DSTV Kwa Tigo Pesa
There are many ways to pay for your DSTV subscription, including online, at a DSTV office, or via a kiosk. You can also pay for your subscription using cash, a credit/debit card, or a bank transfer. In this article, we will take a look at how to use Tigo Pesa Mobile money service to pay for your DSTV subscription.
- Dial *150*01#
- Select #4: Pay Bills
- Select #2: Check Companies
- Select #5: TV Subscription
- Select #1: DStv
- Select #1: Enter Reference Number
- Enter Reference Number ( Namba yako ya king’amuzi)
- Enter the package price as amount to ay
- Enter your Tigo Pesa PIN.
- Then you will receive payment confirmation message from Tigo pesa.
- Jinsi Ya Kulipia DSTV Kwa Airtel Money 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kununua Vifurushi Vya Vodacom 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kufungua Account NMB Bank 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kununua Tiketi Za Mpira Online 2023
- Jinsi ya Kutengeneza Vodacom Mastercard 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Namba Ya NIDA Kwa Simu Ya Mkononi 2023
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Namba Ya NIDA Online 2023