Ada Ya Chuo Cha Kodi ITA 2023/2024 | institute of tax administration Fee Structure 2023/2024: The Institute of Tax Administration, located in Mikocheni B, Light Industrial Area of Dar es salaam, is a leading institution under Tanzania revenue authority (TRA) dedicated to providing quality education in various programs and courses in the field of taxation. ITA is known for its commitment to excellence and is the preferred choice for many students who aspire to develop successful careers in tax administration.
If you are thinking about enrolling in ITA or simply want to learn more about the fee structure, you have come to the right place. Here, we will give you all the information you need about the ITA fee structure (Ada Ya Chuo Cha Kodi ITA 2023/2024), including tuition fees, payment options, and any additional costs.
If you are a prospective student or just curious about the financial aspects of this institution, read on to learn more about the Institute of Tax Management fee structure.
Institute Of Tax Administration Fee Structure 2023/2024
|East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practising Certificate||750,000 p.p.||30,000 p.p.|
|Basic Certificate in Customs and Tax Management||1,500,000p.a.||30,000 p.p.|
|Diploma in Customs and Tax Management||1,500,000p.a.||30,000 p.a.|
|Bachelor of Customs and Tax Management||1,800,000p.a.||30,000 p.a.|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation||2,700,000p.p.||30,000 p.p.|
|Master of Arts (Revenue Law & Administration)||7,000,000 p.p||30,000 p.p.|
Institute of Tax Administration Application Fee
Institute of tax administration applicants are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of 20,000 and 30,000 Tanzanian Shillings (Tshs) for the CFFPC and postgraduate programmes, respectively. This fee applies to Tanzanian applicants only. Applicants from outside East Africa are subject to an application fee of US$20 and US$30 for the CFFPC and graduate programs respectively.
Accommodation Charges (Optional) Subject To Availability Of Service
- On campus accommodation (per semester)
- Single occupant room: Tshs. 720,000 per occupant – Tanzania and EAC students
- US$ 1,000 per occupant – Non EAC students
- Double occupant rooms: Tshs. 500,000 per occupant – Tanzania an EAC students
- US$ 720 per occupant – Non EAC students
Institute of Tax Administration Payment procedures
In order to be considered as a registered applicant, it is important that successful candidates meet their financial obligations to the Institute. This includes payment of all fees, deposits and any other fees applicable to the term in question. These payments must be made directly to the Institute’s designated bank account (ie ITA Fee Collection Account No. 0150303205600) in any CRDB branch or in an alternate account as specified by the District Head. Once the payment has been made through the bank, the applicants must present the proof of bank payment to the cashier of the institution to get an official receipt as payment.
All payments in respect of all foreign students will be made through a USD bank account (i.e. Institute of Tax Administration, Kenya Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Ltd, bank account no. 3300481074).
- Aga Khan University Tanzania Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo Cha St John University Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Bugando University fee Structure 2023/2024
- KCMC Diploma Courses Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo Cha Usafirishaji NIT Fee Structure PDF 2023/2024
- Center for Foreign Relations Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Ada Ya Chuo Kikuu Cha Dodoma UDOM Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Bugando Diploma Courses Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo cha Bandari College Fee Structure 2023/2024