How To Check Tamisemi Form Five Selection: Many students who have graduated from the ordinary level education dream of being chosen to join advanced level in the best government schools.
However, due to the large number of graduates and the limited number of schools available, some students who were qualified to be assigned to various schools found themselves not being selected in any school, putting these students at risk of not being able to continue their studies because some of their parents could not afford paying for private school fees.
In order to know whether you have been selected, you must first know How to Check Tamisemi Form Five Selection. The selection is usually announced in the last week of May and the first week of June soon after the Necta Form four results released. If you don’t know how to check selection yet, stick with us for few minutes then we’ll guide you on the whole steps involved.
How To Check Tamisemi Form Five Selection
Your son/daughter just finished ordinary level and you are now at the stage of waiting for their form five selection to be announced. “How will I know where to check their Selection?” You ask yourself. You don’t need to worry because here are the instructions on how to check the Tamisemi form five selection.
- Step 1.Start your preferred web browser on your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop and go to the TAMISEMI official website at selform.tamisemi.go.tz ( Click on the link to open directly or copy and paste it on your browser url field)
- Step 2. Once the page is fully loaded, you will see Selection Results 2022. If you are unable to find the year you are looking for, it means that the latest selection has not yet been released.
- After you click on the year you want to check selection, you’ll be redirected to a page where you will find a list of regions in Tanzania. Clicking on the region will take you to a new page containing a list of districts within that region. You should then click on the district Council, which is in charge of your examination center.
- From there, select the name of your secondary school to see the list of all students from your school with their selection results.
- Step 3. You can scroll down to find your name or enter your Form Four Examination number in the search field to make the process faster.
- Step 4. Once you have located your name you may download and print out multiple copies of the list for any future references.
- Step 5. You can download the document that contains the joining instructions for the school you have been selected into by clicking on the name of the school.
Things To Consider If You Have Been Selected
You should carefully read the school joining instructions and make sure you understand every detail. You must bring all necessary tools and equipment listed on the instructions when you go to the school.
You must report to the school you have been selected by the time announced. If you are late to report on your school, you may lose your spot at that school and instead someone else may be located to fill your position.
If you have been assigned to a course of study different from the one you prefer, you may still be able to change if the other subject combination is available at the school. Please contact the head of school or the academic master and he or she will assist you in making a shift.