How To Check Ajira Portal Call for Interview Utumishi | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Kama Umechaguliwa Kwenye Usaili Utumishi | Ajira portal news
Are you new to the Ajira Portal system? If so, it’s understandable that you might be feeling a little lost. Checking to see if you’ve been selected for an interview after applying for a recent job can be intimidating, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the process. But don’t worry, JinisYaonline.com is here to help you!
This detailed guide will walk you through the steps to check the interview calls on the Ajira Portal, step by step. We will also provide useful tips and tricks to make the process as smooth as possible.
Whether you’re a recent graduate embarking on your career journey a seasoned Ajira Portal user, it’s always a good idea to brush up on your skills. After all, the portal is constantly being updated with new features and improvements. So why not take a few minutes to read through this guide and learn how to check for interview calls like a pro?
How To Check Ajira Portal Call for Interview Utumishi
Ajira Portal is a website run by the Tanzania public service recruitment secretariat, which gives job seekers the opportunity to search and apply for positions in the public sector. After submitting your job application, you can easily track the status of your application on the website to determine if you have been selected for an interview.
It is important to check the status of your application regularly because the portal will not send you an email notification when you have been called for an interview.
If you are called for an interview, make sure you read the interview details carefully, which will include the date, time and location of the interview. You should also prepare for the interview by researching the position you are interviewing for, and by practicing answering common interview questions.
Below are the steps on how to check Ajira Portal call for interview for Tanzanian jobs applicants
- Go to the Ajira Portal website. The website address is https://portal.ajira.go.tz/
- Log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one on the website.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “My Applications” tab. As shown on the image below
- On the “My Applications” page, you will see a list of all the jobs you have applied for.
- Click on the “Application Status” column to see the status of each application.
- If you have been called for an interview, the status of your application will be “SHORTLISTED.”
- Click on the “View Timetable” button to see more details about the interview.