Entry Requirements Into Various Diploma Courses In Tanzania: After completing the Advanced Level education ( A-level ), many students are deciding what they want to do next. Many of these students choose to pursue a degree and others choose a diploma at a college or university.
If you are looking toward applying for degree courses you can check everything you need to know about the requirements needed from our previous article titled
Maybe you’re not looking for a degree but are still interested in higher education and decided to pursue a diploma due to a lack of degree cutting point or your personal preferences.
Either way, it’s clear that you’ll have a lot of things to consider such as whether you’ve got what it takes to be admitted into the diploma courses you want to study.
To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the Entry Requirements Into Various Diploma Courses In Tanzania.
Entry Requirements Into Various Diploma Courses In Tanzania
The minimum entry requirements for admission into ordinary diploma programmes/certificate (UQF Level 6) in any University shall be:
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A-Level) with at least one Principal level pass relevant to the discipline/programme applied AND at least four passes (‘D’s and above)atO-Levelexcluding religious subjects;
- NTA Level 5 or Professional Technician Certificate Level II AND at least four passes (‘D’s and above) at 0- Level excluding religious subjects;
In admitting an applicant with foreign certificates every University shall vet the level of the foreign qualifications used in applying for admission with the national equivalences (NECTA and NACTE) before processing the application.
Entry Qualification into Science and Allied Technologies (SAT) Programmes
To be eligible for admission into a Science and Allied Technologies programme, students must have obtained four passes in non-religious subjects in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEC). There are, however, some program criteria that are unique to each program.
Entry Qualifications into Health and Allied Sciences (HAS) Programmes
To be eligible for admission into Health and Allied Sciences (HAS), applicants must have obtained four passes in nonreligious subjects in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE). However, there are some programme requirements that are specific to certain programmes.
Entry Requirements into Business, Tourism and Planning (BPT) Programmes
To be eligible for admission to the BPT programme, applicants must satisfy the minimum entry requirements of four passes in non-religious subjects in the Certificate of secondary education examination CSEE. However, some programmes have specific programme requirements.
- Entry Requirements Into Various Degree Courses In Tanzania
- Criteria For Form Five Selection In Tanzania
- How To Register Student At Primary Level Education In Tanzania
- Entry Requirements For Basic Technician Certificates Courses In Tanzania
- Institute Of Social Work Entry Requirements
- Certified Public Accountant CPA Minimum Entry Requirements In Tanzania
- MUST Entry requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha MUST Mbeya)
- IFM Entry Requirements | Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Uhasibu
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha Entry Requirements 2022/2023
- Entry Requirements Into Eastern and Southern African Management Institute