Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar 2022/2023, Kozi zinazotolewa chuo cha SUZA: The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) was formed by Zanzibar House of Representatives Act No. 8 of 1999, which was later revised by Act No. 11 of 2009 and re-amended by Act No. 7 of 2016.
The later modification allowed SUZA to join with other Zanzibar higher learning institutions, including the Zanzibar Institute of Financial Administration (ZIFA), the College of Health Sciences (CHS), and the Zanzibar Institute of Tourism Development (ZIToD). The Chancellor of the University is His Excellency Dr. Ali Mohamed Shein, President of Zanzibar and Chairman of the Revolutionary Council. In September 2001, the University began operations.
SUZA now has seven campuses spread over the islands, each in a distinct but equally lovely setting. Six campuses are in Unguja, and one is on Pemba Island. Tunguu is the major SUZA campus, around 12 kilometers from Zanzibar town. The campus is enormous and spanking new, with lush fields and cutting-edge infrastructure of international standards. It provides students with a local option to some of the world’s most appealing learning environments.
Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar 2022/2023
The State University of Zanzibar SUZA offers undergraduate, postgraduate, non-degree programs in a wide range of fields including Education, Leadership and Management and Early Childhood Education. If you have recently graduated from your ordinary level or advanced level secondary education and are now your looking forward adding more qualification to your CV or just want to attain your dream a certificate, diploma, or degree courses then State University of Zanzibar may have a course for you.
Below we have listed the complete list of Degree Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar SUZA, Diploma Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar SUZA and Certificate Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar SUZA
Diploma Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar SUZA
- Diploma in Inclusive and Special Needs Education (ISNE)
- Diploma in Physical Education and Sport Science (PESS)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management (DELM)
- Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
- Diploma in Science with Education (Two Years)
- Diploma in Science with Education (Three Years)
Degree Courses Offered At The State University of Zanzibar SUZA
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BAE)
- Bachelor of Kiswahili with Education (BAKE)
- Bachelor of Science with Education (Bsc Ed)
- Bachelor of Science and Information Technology with Education (BITED)
- Diploma in Languages with Education (DLE)
- Diploma in Arts with Education (DAE)
State University of Zanzibar Admission Regulations
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office or can be downloaded from the State University of Zanzibar website https://osim.suza.ac.tz/apply or through Online Application System (OAS) . Duly filled in application forms must reach the Registrar’s office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications for the particular academic year. Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications should submit application forms.
- Only the applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements may be selected.
- Selected candidates are required to report for an orientation programme which normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
- Deadline for registration of first year students shall be two weeks from the first date of the orientation week while for continuing students it will be the Friday of the second week after the beginning of a semester.
- In addition, admission shall be granted to students only if they produce evidence of payment of at least half of the fee which is directly payable to the Institute.
- All students are required to conform entirely to Institute regulations and by-laws.
- Except in special circumstances, no student shall be allowed to change a programme which he/she has been admitted to.
- No change of names by students will be entertained during the course of study and they will only be allowed to use names appearing on the certificates.
- No student will be allowed to postpone studies after the commencement of an academic year except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement.
- Courses Offered At St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Sokoine University of Agriculture Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Ruaha Catholic University Courses Offered 2022/2023
- HKMU Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre EASTC Courses Offered 2022/2023
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute Courses Offered 2022/2023
- College of Business Education CBE Courses Offered 2022/2023