Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP 2023/2024, Kozi zinazotolewa Chuo Cha Mipango 2023/2024: The Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP) was established by Parliamentary Act No. 8 in the 1980s. This Act establishes the Institute as an important national center for training, research, and consultancy services in the field of rural development planning and management, with the main goal of alleviating qualitative and quantitative shortages of skilled labor within the framework of sustainable capacity building aimed at reducing poverty and achieving sustainable development.
IRDP works to improve and build the capacity of rural development practitioners by offering post-secondary education and training, as well as research and consulting services. IRDP is thus a multi-disciplinary and multi-sectorial institute empowered to oversee and coordinate the provision of expertise to in-service and pre-service personnel involved in rural development planning in the country
Since its establishment, IRDP has been shaping destinies in planning and research methodologies focusing on the future prosperity of its students. As a result, graduates with IRDP qualifications have made valuable contributions in their fields. They are a proof of our unique approach of learning and training methodologies. IRDP Provides a conducive environment for teaching, learning and working to both students and staff. This includes library, academic blocks and the multipurpose hall.
Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP
If you have recently graduated from your ordinary level or advanced level secondary education and are now your looking forward adding more qualification to your CV or just want to attain your dream a certificate, diploma, or degree courses then Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP may have a course for you. Here we have compiled a list of all degree, diploma and certificate Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning
Certificate Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP
- Basic Technician Certificate in Rural Development Planning – (BTCRP)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Development Administration and Management – (BTCDAM)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Community Development – (BTCCD)
- Basic Technician Certificate in Rural Development Planning-LZC – (BTCRP-LZC)
Diploma Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP
- Diploma in Development Planning – (DDP)
- Diploma in Development and Administration Management – (DDAM)
- Technician Certificate in Community Development – (TCCD)
- Diploma in Development Planning-LZC – (DDP-LZC)
Bachelor Degree Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning
There are 10 Bachelor Degree Programs available at the Institute. These programs last three academic years and are separated into six semesters (two semesters in each year). These are the programs:
- Bachelor Degree in Development Economics – (BDEC)
- Bachelor Degree in Regional Development Planning – (BDR)
- Bachelor Degree in Project Planning and Management – (BDPPM)
- Bachelor Degree in Urban Development and Environmental Management – (BDU)
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Planning and Management – (BDE)
- Bachelor Degree in Development Finance and Investment Planning – (BDF)
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Planning and Management – (BDHRPM)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Planning and Management – (BDBPM)
- Bachelor Degree in Population and Devevelopment Planning – (BDP)
- Bachelor Degree in Planning and Community Devevelopment – (BDPCD)
- Bachelor Degree in Regional Development Planning-LZC – (BDRP-LZC)
Postgraduate Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning
IRDP offers four Postgraduate Diploma programmes which are:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Regional Planning
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Planning
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Governance and Sustainable Development
Institute of Rural Development Planning Master Courses
The Institute offers five Master Degree programmes, namely:
- Master Degree in Development Economics
- Master Degree in Environmental Planning and Management
- Master Degree in Rural Development Planning
- Master Degree in Population Studies
- Masters in Degree in Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Institute of Rural Development Planning Admission Regulations
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office or can be downloaded from the Institute website or through Online Application System (OAS) from the IRDP website www.irdp.ac.tz. Duly filled in application forms must reach the Registrar’s office not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications for the particular academic year. Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications should submit application forms.
- Only the applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements may be selected.
- Selected candidates are required to report for an orientation programme which normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
- Deadline for registration of first year students shall be two weeks from the first date of the orientation week while for continuing students it will be the Friday of the second week after the beginning of a semester.
- In addition, admission shall be granted to students only if they produce evidence of payment of at least half of the fee which is directly payable to the Institute.
- All students are required to conform entirely to Institute regulations and by-laws.
- Except in special circumstances, no student shall be allowed to change a programme which he/she has been admitted to.
- No change of names by students will be entertained during the course of study and they will only be allowed to use names appearing on the certificates.
- No student will be allowed to postpone studies after the commencement of an academic year except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement.
How To Apply Courses Offered At Institute of Rural Development Planning IRDP[penci_video url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aa7T1as6I” align=”center” width=”720″ /]
- Institute of Public Administration IPA Courses Offered 2023/2024
- Institute of Finance Management IFM Courses 2023/2024
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha IAA Courses Offered 2023/2024
- HKMU Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Courses Offered 2023/2024
- Eastern and Southern African Management Institute ESAMI Courses 2023/2024
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre EASTC Courses Offered 2023/2024
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute Short Courses 2022
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute Courses Offered 2023/2024
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology Courses 2023/2024