Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Bunda District Council 2022 | Walioitwa kwenye usaili Wilaya ya bunda: Bunda District Council was established in 1984. The council serves a population of 100,000 people. The District is bounded by Serengeti District to the east, Musoma District Council to the north, Magu District to the south and Ukerewe District to the west. The total area covered by Bunda District is 3,088 square kilometers, of which 2,888 square kilometers are dry land and 200 square kilometers are water masses in Lake Victoria.
Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Bunda District Council 2022
The Executive Director of Bunda District Council announces to applicants who have applied for the position of Special Secretary III that the interview will be held from 29/07/2022 to 30/07/2022 at the Krasta Hall. The location of the Council Headquarters is Kibara. Applicants should arrive at 2:00 in the morning on the day of their interview. They should observe these guidelines:
- Every interviewee should have identification for identification, the required identifications are:-Taira ID (NIDA), Voter’s ID, Resident ID, passport, car license and identification letter from the Local Government .
- The interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES according to the applicant’s qualifications as well as their BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- Respondents who will present testimonials” provisional results, statement of results. Form IV and VI result slips will not be accepted.
- The interviewee will pay for food, travel and accommodation.
- Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities (NF.CTA and TCU).
The interview schedule and complete list of candidates shortlisted for interview is shown below
- Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM October 2022
- Names Called For Interview At Tanzania Bureau of Standards TBS
- Names Called For The Interview At Handeni City Council
- Practical Interview Results Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA
- Names Called For Interview Bugando Medical Centre
- Names Called To Interview At Parliament of Tanzania
- Names Called To Work At Mbeya University of Science and Technology