Bugando University fee Structure 2023/2024 | Ada Chuo Cha Bugando | Bugando University fee Structure For bachelor Degree & Diploma
Are you a parent/guardian or student who has been selected to join The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences – Bugando (CUHAS-BUGANDO) popularly known as Bugando University for the 2023/2024 academic year? If so, one of the most important things you need to know before start your journey and join the University is the university’s fee structure. The fee structure varies depending on the course you have been selected into.
However, in general, tuition fees for bachelor’s degree courses at Bugando University range from Tsh 4,300,000 to Tsh 5,000,000 per academic year and this may also change from year and year. Accommodation fees are also charged, and these range from Tsh 500,000 to Tsh 600,000 per year.
Having a clear understanding of the fee structure is important for several reasons.
- First, it allows you to better plan your finances and control the cost of your education. Second, it allows you to budget for additional expenses such as food and transportation.
- Finally, understanding the financial commitment required to enroll in Bugando University is important.
To access the complete fee structure, please check the table below this section or you can visit the official website of the university (www.bugando.ac.tz) for more accurate information as we may be late in updating the information on this article.
Bugando University fee Structure For bachelor Degree
|A. Payable to University||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Special Faculty Requirement||150,000||150,000||150,000||150,000||150,000|
|TCU Quality Assurance Fee||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Graduation Congregation Fee||–||–||–||–||70,000|
|Total Cost to University||5,745,000||5,585,000||5,365,000||5,365,000||5,465,000|
|Payable to NHIF|
Bugando University fee Structure For Diploma
|Payable to University||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Equipment/ Special Faculty Requirement||150,000||150,000||150,000|
|NACTE Quality Assurance Fee||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Total Cost to University||2,480,000||2,370,000||2,350,000|
|B. Payable to NHIF||–||–||–|
|C. Payable to Students|
|Elective & Research||–||–||–|
Bugando University fee Responsibility
Responsibility: Fees and other financial obligations are the sole responsibility of the student, sponsor, or guardian.
Full Payment: Fees are payable in full at the beginning of each academic year.
Instalment Options: Alternatively, fees can be paid in two instalments at the beginning of each semester or in four equal instalments.
Bugando University fee Instalment Schedule
- Semester Payments: The 1st and 3rd instalments are payable at the beginning of each semester.
- Examination Payments: The 2nd and 4th instalments are payable two weeks before University examinations.
- Control Numbers: All payments must be made using CONTROL NUMBERS.
Bugando University Penalties for Late Payment
- Late Payment: Failure to pay three instalments by the end of week two of the second semester will attract a penalty of 50,000/=.
- Final Instalment: The fourth and final instalment must be paid two weeks on/or before the examinations, and a penalty of 50,000/= will be charged for non-payment.
Bugando University Carry-Forward Policy
- No Carry Forward: No student is allowed to carry forward any part of the fee into the following academic year.
- Possible Revisions: Fees may be revised from time to time without prior notice.
- Applicability: New fee structures will apply to both new intake and continuing students.
Bugando University Refund Policy
- Refund Deadline: Fees paid will not be refunded after the first four weeks of the academic year.
- Excess Fees: Any excess/extra fees paid will be carried forward to the next year.
- Processing Fee: Any necessary refunds will attract a processing fee of 50,000/= Tsh.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Bugando University admissions office via Tel : +255 28 298 3384 or let us know in the comment section.
- KCMC Diploma Courses Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo Cha Usafirishaji NIT Fee Structure PDF 2023/2024
- Center for Foreign Relations Fee Structure
- Ada Ya Chuo Kikuu Cha Dodoma UDOM Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo cha Bandari College Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada ya Chuo cha maji Ubungo | Water Institute Fee Structure 2023/2024
- University Of Dar es Salaam School Of Law Fee Structure 2022/2023