Best Civil Engineering Colleges In Tanzania: Choosing the right college is a tough decision every student will have to make once graduate his/her secondary level education in Tanzania. But if you’re interested in studying civil engineering, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll be discussing some of the Colleges and universities in Tanzania offering Civil Engineering courses in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Civil engineering is a discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and natural built environment. It’s a profession that is essential to the functioning of modern society. There are many different types of civil engineering, such as structural engineering, environmental engineering, and transportation engineering. If you’re interested in any of these fields, then you should definitely consider studying civil engineering in college.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the best civil engineering colleges in Tanzania. We’ll be looking at a variety of factors, such as location, reputation, research outputs, employment outcomes, and student satisfaction. So if you’re interested in studying civil engineering, then be sure to read on!
Best Civil Engineering Colleges In Tanzania
The following colleges and universities offer programs in civil engineering. These schools are recognized by NACTEVET and TCU for providing certification, diplomas, degrees, and graduate-level study in this field. In the list below, you will be able to find a program that fits your own individual needs and interests.
Collages Offering Civil Engineering Degree In Tanzania
- Ardhi University (ARU), Dar es Salaam offers Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT), Dar es Salaam offers Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Zanzibar | Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mbeya | Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), Mwanza | Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJCET), Dar es Salaam | Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Dar es Salaam | Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Collages Offering Civil Engineering Diploma In Tanzania
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mbeya | Diploma in Civil Engineering
Qualification For Admission Into Civil Engineering Course
To be accepted into Diploma in Civil Engineering course offered at Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST), applicant must be form four graduate with at least four passes in Physics, Chemistry, Basic Mathematics and any other subject excluding religious subjects.
For Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, applicants is required to be a holder of advanced level certificate of secondary education with two principal passes in Physics and Advanced Mathematics. Furthermore, an applicant must have a subsidiary pass in Chemistry at A-Level or a minimum of “C” grade in Chemistry at O-Level.
For Bachelor of Civil Engineering, applicant is must be a form six graduate with at least two principal passes in Physics and Advanced Mathematics.
- Best Engineering Universities In Tanzania 2022
- Best Engineering Courses In Tanzania 2022
- Marketable Diploma Courses In Tanzania
- List Of Government Health Colleges In Tanzania 2022
- What Subjects Are Needed to Become a Mechanical Engineer In South Africa In 2022?
- Sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha Marine DMI | Chuo Cha Ubaharia Dar Es Salaam
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha DIT Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology