Choosing the right university is a big decision that every one has to make when reach a certain age. If you are looking to study accounting, then you will want to choose a university that is well-respected and has a good reputation. In this article, we will be looking at the best accounting universities in Tanzania (Vyuo Vya Uhasibu).
Accounting is a popular choice of degree because it is a highly respected profession. It is also a very sought-after skill set, which means that there are many job opportunities available for those who have completed their studies.
Why Study Accounting?
The accounting field is one of the most rapidly growing and in-demand industries not only in Tanzania but also all around the word. Accounting is the process of recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions to provide information that is useful in making business decisions. Thus this is a field that is applicable in almost every business you can possibly imagine.
The demand for accounting professionals in Tanzania is driven by the need for companies to have accurate financial information in order to make informed decisions about where to allocate their resources. Accounting is expected to grow even more in the coming years, simply because as new businesses are established and older ones expand, more accounting positions will be created.
There are many reasons to why you should consider to study accounting, but here are three of the important ones:
- Accounting is a versatile degree that can lead to a variety of exciting career paths.
- Accounting is essential for any business or organization.
- Accounting is a challenging and interesting field that is always evolving.
Best Accounting Universities In Tanzania | Vyuo Vya Uhasibu
Tanzania has a large number of universities, which is why it comes as no surprise that they also offer a number of degree courses in the field of accounting. It can, however, be daunting to try and find out which universities are best when coming to offering accounting courses especially if you’re not yet sure what your career goals are. So, to make things easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best accounting universities in Tanzania.
If you are looking to study accounting in Tanzania, then you should definitely consider studying at one of the universities on this list below.
List Of Best Accounting Universities In Tanzania
Orodha ya Vyuo Vya Uhasibu Tanzania
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), Dar es Salaam
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Dar es Salaam
- University of Dodoma (UDOM), Dodoma
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA), Arusha & Dar es salaam
- College of Business Education (CBE), Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mwanza
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM), Dar es Salaam
- National Institute of Transport (NIT), Dar es Salaam
- Ardhi University (ARU), Dar es Salaam
- Catholic University College of Mbeya (CUCoM), Mbeya
- Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro
- Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU), Kilimanjaro
- Mzumbe University (MU), Morogoro
- St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), Dodoma
- Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO), Moshi
- University of Arusha (UoA), Arusha
- University of Iringa (UoI), Iringa
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), Zanzibar
- Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU), Iring
- Zanzibar University (ZU), Zanzibar
What are the Requirements For Admission In Accounting Universities In Tanzania?
To be admitted into universities offering accounting courses in Tanzania, applicants are required to met the general entry requirements as required by Tanzania commission for universities TCU and specific entry requirements as required by institution as per specific course.
General Entry Requirements
In order to be accepted in any university in Tanzania, applicant must be a form six graduate with two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points in Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1; S = 0.5)
Specific Entry Requirements
For specific entry requirements you must check from university you wish to apply of from latest TCU guide book which can be downloaded from TCU website . Speaking form general understanding, most accounting courses offered at different universities required an applicant to be a advanced level graduate with Two principal passes in the following subjects: Economics, Accountancy, Advanced Mathematics, Commerce, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Agriculture or Foundation Programme of the OUT with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- VETA Driving Course | Kozi Za Udereva VETA 2022
- Courses Offered At The Amazon College
- How To Choose Best University Course 2022
- List Of NIT Driving Course
- Driving Colleges In Tanzania | Vyuo Vya Udereva Tanzania
- List Of Agricultural Universities In Tanzania 2022
- List Of Government Health Colleges In Tanzania 2022