Bachelor of Commerce In Accounting UDSM Requirements | Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Kozi Ya Bachelor of Commerce In Accounting University Of Dar Es Salaam UDSM
If you are a form four or form six graduate dreaming of studying Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting at the University of Dar es Salaam, you are about to embark on an exciting educational journey that will open the doors to a world of financial knowledge. and professional opportunities.
The University of Dar es Salaam, often referred to as UDSM, is renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, and its Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting program is no exception. Here, we will explain the requirements and everything you need to know to turn your dream of studying accounting into a reality at UDSM.
About Bachelor of Commerce In Accounting At UDSM
The Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting at UDSM is a prestigious program that offered via the university of dar es salaam business school (UDBS). This programme is a three-year degree programme designed to equips students with the skills and knowledge required to excel in the dynamic world of finance and accounting.
The programme provides students with a good understanding of Accounting, Finance, Management and other issues pertaining to accounting such as taxation, auditing, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility as well as forensic accounting. The programme exposes students to excellent education in all areas of teaching and learning, monitored academic progression and in a wide variety of educational resources.
When you take this educational path, you’ll discover that the road to success starts with meeting the program’s admission requirements. While the prospect of university admissions might seem daunting, fear not; we’re here to guide you through the process step by step. From academic qualifications to the application procedure, we’ve got all the details you need to set your course for success.
Bachelor of Commerce In Accounting UDSM Requirements
In order to be accepted into University of Dar es salaam Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, one must meet direct entry qualification or equivalent qualification depends on the education background. Below are the Bachelor of Commerce In Accounting UDSM Requirements .
Direct Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for direct entry into the Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting program at UDSM, you must have at least two principal level passes in all Commercial, Science, and Arts combinations except Religious Studies.
- In addition, you must have at least a Subsidiary pass in Mathematics at ACSEE or a grade of ‘C’ or better at CSEE. Preferential consideration will be accorded to applicants with passes in commercial-based subjects in the event of a tie.
Equivalent Entry Requirements
If you do not meet the direct entry requirements, you may still be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting program through Equivalent Admission.
- To be eligible for equivalent entry, you must have an ordinary diploma of at least an upper second class degree, which has been approved by the Senate of the UDSM. The grade in Statistics, Mathematics, or Quantitative Methods on the Diploma must be a “C” or better or at least a “C” in Mathematics on the CSEE.
- UDSM Opening Date 2023 | Siku Ya Kufungua Chuo Cha UDSM
- University Of Dar Es Salaam UDSM Joining Instruction 2023/2024
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics At UDSM University of Dar es salaam
- ARIS 3 UDSM Login | University Of Dar Es Salaam ARIS Online
- UDSM Selected Applicants 2023/2024 Pdf
- UDSM Certificate Courses And Fees 2023/2024
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha UDSM Entry Requirements 2023
- Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM & DUCE
- Agricultural Courses Offered At University Of Dar es salaam | Kozi Za Kilimo UDSM