Have you been looking for a job lately? If so, you should know that there are many different ways to find positions. One way is to use a Public Service Recruitment Secretariat Ajira portal. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat recruitment portal help Tanzanians to find jobs in several different government owned enterprises and sectors in Tanzania. In this article, learn more about what a Ajira portal is, how it can help you, How to register online, Login, Change Password & FAQs.
What Is Ajira portal?
Ajira portal also known as Public Service Recruitment portal is a website that enables job seekers in Tanzania to find government jobs and apply for them online. The website is designed to provide a hassle-free and convenient application process for candidates. Ajira portal provides information about Tanzania government job vacancies, upcoming government aptitude test, and results of government aptitude test. The portal also allows candidates to track their application status and receive updates on the latest vacancies.
If you are looking for a government job, the Public Service Recruitment portal is a great place to start. It is a valuable tool that can help you find the right government job for you and provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply for it.
Feature Of Tanzania Ajira Portal
The site has a number of features and resources for job seekers, including:
- Job listings from various government departments and agencies.
- An application portal that allows you to submit your application for any jobs posted on the site.
- Information about the recruitment process for each job, including what kind of qualifications are required.
- Updates on your application and interview status
- Simple online Cv maker which is free
Advantage Of Ajira Portal
Ajira portal offers a number of advantages to both public service recruitment secretariat and Tanzanians job seekers. For public service recruitment secretariat, a recruitment portal can help save time and money by making the recruitment process more efficient. For job seekers, Ajira portal can provide access to a wider range of job openings and allow them to apply for jobs online anytime anywhere.
How To Apply For Jobs In Ajira Portal?
The process of applying for a government job is similar to applying for a job in the private sector, but there are some differences that you should be aware of. 90% of government jobs are posted on the public service recruitment secretariat website https://www.ajira.go.tz/ and their application must be done through Ajira Portal which is the only way to apply for a government job in Tanzania. In case you have not yet register your self in Ajira portal website you need to do so.
Ajira Portal Registration Guide
Below we have list some quick steps to follow so as to register yourself in the Tanzania recruitment portal
- Visit https://portal.ajira.go.tz/home
- Click on the ‘Register’ link on the recruitment portal home page.
- You will then be asked to provide your email address and password. (which will be used as a username and password respectively during your next log in to the system)
- Click the tab ‘Register’ to continue with the process.
- Confirm the password to make sure it entered correctly. Upon successful creation of an account, you will receive a confirmation email through the email address you have provided with a link to activate your account.
When you registering, please make sure to use a secure, Valid individual email address that you check regularly. We recommend you use the email address that you are using on your smartphone so that to never miss any important email from the public service recruitment secretariat about your job application.
How To Activate Account In Ajira Portal
After you complete the registration process shown above, you will be asked to verify your account so that it can be activated. The verification process is very simple. You just need to login to the email address you use during registration and click on the verification link. Once this is done your account will now be ready and you can proceed to login and start applying for jobs.
Ajira Portal Login Guide
After you successfully activate your account, you can now login. To do so visit https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and then click on the “Login” on the main menu. There after, a login form will appear and you must sign-in using the email address and password you use during registration.
After you sign in, you will be taken to your application dashboard. The top menu will contain links to access the Home Page, Vacancies, My Applications (which displays all of your applications), Register to Job Alerts (so you can receive email notifications when new jobs are posted), Change Password (to change your current password), log out and Feedback (which allows you to send public service recruitment secretariat comments or questions).
How To Complete Your profile in Ajira Portal?
When you sign in, your profile will be empty. Thus you cannot apply to jobs with an empty profile. So, if you want to apply for jobs, you need to fill out your profile.
The first step is to enter a national identity number which will automatically fill in all basic information about you such as your name, age, sex, and address. Then you can start adding your work experience, skills, languages, training, and education. You will also need to write a short cover letter explaining why you are interested in the job advertised. For more detailed guide, please follow the steps listed on the pdf document embedded below.
Applying Jobs In Ajira Portal
Now that you have finished filling out your profile and attached all necessary documents, you can begin applying for open jobs. You can apply to as many jobs as you want as long as you met the education qualifications, but only one application will be sent per job. Follow the steps listed below in case you have no idea on how to apply for Ajira portal jobs.
- Start by login to your account.
- Once logged in, click on “Vacancies” link on the main menu.
- Then you will see a list of job vacancies that are available and accepting applications. Note: you can search for a specific vacancy using any combination of the search keyword or Category filters.
- On the ‘More details’ tab, you’ll find all the specifics on a particular post. These include job requirements, salary information, and related details.
- Click on a vacancy that has your interest to view full details and apply, following the on-screen instructions displayed.
- Please note, the system will mark ‘CLOSED’ for vacancies that have already closed and no longer accepting applications.
- How To Find Latest Jobs At Vodacom | Nafasi Za Kazi Vodacom Tanzania 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kutuma Document Kwenye Email
- How To Download TIE Books Pdf For Free (Jinsi Ya Kudownload Vitabu Vya TIE Pdf)
- How To Apply for A University Course In Tanzania
- NSSF Balance Check Online | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Salio NSSF Kwa Simu
- Suza Osim Login | State University of Zanzibar Student Information System