Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST Fee Structure 2023/2024: Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a public university located in Mbeya region, Tanzania. The university offers a wide range of certificate, diploma and degree programs and is known for its research and innovative teaching environment.
Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST Fee Structure 2023/2024
The MUST 2023/2024 fee structure is an important document that explains the costs associated with attending Mbeya University of Science and Technology. The fee structure has been designed to give students a clear understanding of what they will be expected to pay for tuition, fees and other related costs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Mbeya University of Science and Technology fee structure includes the following components:
- Tuition fees: University tuition fees are the major expense for individuals seeking higher education. These fees cover instructional costs, such as classes, lectures and laboratory work.
- Examination fees: Exams are an important part of a student’s educational journey, and in order to participate, examination fees must be paid. These fees generally form part of the full tuition fee charged to each student
- Miscellaneous fees: Miscellaneous fees usually encompass certain charges associated with being a student in higher education, such as student services fees, library fees, and technology fees. These types of fees are in addition to the tuition and examination fees associated with a course.
- Accommodation fees: Accommodation fees are costs associated with living in a dormitory or other university-owned housing. This fee is optional and only applies to students who require on-campus housing.
- Health insurance fees: Health insurance fees are required for all students and provide coverage for medical expenses incurred during the academic year.
Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST 2023/2024 For Diploma Programmes
|4||Library membership fees||30,000|
|7||Students’ Organization tic||10,000|
|9||Student’s Identity Card||10,000|
|10||Medical Contribution (NHIF)||50,400|
|13||Quality Assurance fee (TCU)||20,000|
Ada ya Chuo Cha MUST 2023 For Degree Programmes
The followings are the MUST University’s Fees and Other Expenses for 2023/2024 Bachelor students under 4 years programme in (Tshs)
|Description||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Cost Sharing Fee||1,100,000||1,100||1,100,000||1,100,000|
|Student’s Identity Card||10||10||10||10,000|
|Quality Assurance fee (TCU)||20||20,000||20||20,000|
Note: At Mbeya University of Science and Technology, students have the option to pay their tuition fee in two instalments at the beginning of each semester.
All other fees must be taken care of in a single payment at the start of every academic year. All payments need to be made directly to the university bank account before any registration takes place.
MUST Fee Structure 2023/2024 is subject to change at anytime, and students should consult with the university’s financial aid office or official website at www.must.ac.tz/ to confirm the most up-to-date information.
For more information about Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) please downloads the official MUST prospectors from the link provided after this article.
- Ada Ya Chuo Cha Mwalimu Nyerere 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Chuo cha Bandari College Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada ya Chuo cha maji Ubungo | Water Institute Fee Structure 2023/2024
- Ada Ya Law School Of Tanzania Fees Structure
- Ada Ya Chuo Cha Utumishi Wa Umma 2022/2023
- National College of Tourism Fee Structure | Ada Ya Chuo Cha Utalii