Ada ya chuo cha Muhimbili MUHAS Fees Structure: The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar es salaam medical school in 1963. The school then transformed into the faculty of medicine of the university of Dar es salaam that in 1991 was upgraded and became a college–the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS).
In 1996, the Faculty of Medicine that was upgraded to a constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam, with the aim of nurturing it to a full-fledged university later on was merged with the Muhimbili hospital to create the Muhimbili Medical Centre (MMC).
Ada ya chuo cha Muhimbili MUHAS Fees Structure
Throughout your studies, you may be required to pay fees, such as for your course, graduation, library fines, or replacement student ID cards. But what is the purpose of these MUHAS payments, and how much do they cost? In this blog article, we will look at the MUHAS Fees Structure for Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences students. We will lay out what you may anticipate to pay as a student, from tuition to orientation week charges.
We hope that this blog article has assisted you in understanding the cost structure and making educated decisions regarding your education.
Direct University Costs (Payable To The University)
|Item||(Tanzanian students) TShs||(Foreign students)|
|Tuition Fee||Arranged in Clusters in the table above||Arranged in Clusters in the table above|
|*Application Fee (Once)||(5,000.00)||10 US$|
|Examination Fee||12,000.00||12,000.00 TShs|
|Graduation Fee (Once)||(5,000.00)||(5,000.00) TShs|
|Identity Card||5,000.00||5,000.00 TShs|
Direct Student Costs (Payable Directly To Students)
- Caution Money: 10,000.00
- Book and Stationery Allowance: 200,000
- Meal Allowance and accommodation: 7,500.00 per day
Research Project Cost For Bachelor Of Medical Laboratory Sciences Degree Course (Bmls) And Bsc Radiotherapy Technology
- Clinical Chemistry: 400,000.00
- Haemotology / Blood transfussion: 400,000.00
- Histotecnology: 400,000.00
- Microbiology/Immunology: 400,000.00
- Parasitology/Medical Entomology: 400,000.00
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology: 400,000.00
- Ada Ya Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology fees structure 2022/2023
- Fee Structure Kampala International University 2022/2023
- Fee Structure Jordan University College 2022/2023
- IRDP Fee Structure For Various Courses 2022/2023
- Institute of Public Administration Fee Structure 2022/2023
- The Institute of Finance Management Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha Fee Structure 2022/2023
- Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Fee Structure 2022/23
- ESAMI Fee Structure 2022/2023